RHEA Group is currently recruiting an Administrator to provide support to the RHEA Group teams in Germany and is based at our office in Darmstadt, Germany.
This is a part time role and we would be open to discuss the flexibility of working hours although we require someone to be present every day in the office.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- General Administrative support for the financial management of the contracts in Germany including control and administration of the Travel and Expense claim process.
- Preparation of draft reports for the client and internal reporting, such as:
- Monthly mission reports
- Hours reporting
- Administering the timesheet system including Holiday and leave authorization
- Managing the holiday calendar of the employees ensuring they take their leave during the year.
- Providing local HR assistance:
- Giving support to expatriate employees including staff relocation, registration to local authority, Health Insurance etc.
- Providing input into the development and support for the implementation of new policies and procedures
- Sickness and absence management
- Organising and Tracking the employee training plans including all associated costs.
- Coordinating any employee or client events such as summer bbq’s, presentations etc
- Management of the office facilities and purchasing of consumables.
- Support for printing and delivering of Commercial Proposals.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have experience in a financial or HR administrative position with a strong emphasis on numerical accuracy.
- You have proven accuracy with data input.
- You are detail oriented and well organised
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills within a multicultural environment
- You are able to work autonomously
- You are proficient in MS Office (intermediate user of EXCEL)
- You are a native German speaker or equivalent. With good written German.
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 26th 2018.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
RHEA is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO and Airbus Defence & Space.