Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help companies design their organization – the structure, the roles and responsibilities, as well as how they compensate, develop and motivate their people. We also help organizations select and hire the talent they need to execute their strategy. Our approximately 7,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries.
Personal Assistant of the CEO (m/f)
Our client, a well-known, internationally active automotive company, is looking for an Personal Assistant of the CEO (m/f) from the earliest possible date in a big city in Hesse, Germany. The future Personal Assistant (m/f) will provide solid administrative support to the CEO acting as representative for the CEO, proactively managing, prioritizing, actioning, eliminating, and redirecting all organizational and administrational aspects for the CEO.
The successful Personal Assistant (m/f) will support in areas such as preparation for meetings, review minutes, track/follow up on actions from meetings, travel logistics and general administration, including but not limited to, diary management and scheduling, correspondence, filing, telephones, and ad hoc duties as needed in addition to the completion of special projects and reports. Effectively communicating and interfacing providing high level of accurate work with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
The Personal Assistant (m/f) will be required to support on key business matters, handle selected personal matters and many responsibilities in-between. The Personal Assistant (m/f) must be intelligent, personable, have a great sense of humour and above all be results focused and detailed orientated, no matter how small the task. The individual in this role must be able to exercise high levels of discretion and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as foreign language correspondent or bachelor’s degree in economics, law or equivalent degrees
- A proven track record as a PA supporting senior level within a mission critical / high pressured environment
- Consistently display positive, professional, and approachable behaviors, being diplomatic, discreet, polite & patient - displaying the company values
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (another European language would be an advantage) - uses all relevant channels and resources to communicate effectively and proactively
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Team working – ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people. Work co-operatively with others as part of a team
- Possess organization and detailed planning skills
- Advanced IT skills including demonstrable experience with Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Flexible; responsive to changing situations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression.
In case you are interested in this position, than please send your updated English curriculum vitae to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call following mobile number: +49 173 6515844 for further details.