Office Manager – Part-time
The Bank of Ireland Global Acquisition Finance Unit was established in 1996 as a specialist acquisition/leveraged finance unit within Corporate Banking. The team is engaged in arranging and underwriting acquisition/leveraged finance transactions in Ireland, the UK, Continental Europe and the US. In 2006, an Acquisition Finance Team was established in Frankfurt. To support our team in the secretarial and administrative tasks, we are looking to hire an Office Manager on a part-time basis who knows how to manage changing agendas, establish priorities and communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients.
- General administrative and secretarial support incl. managing diaries, planning & organising meetings/appointments
- Organising business trips, booking travel arrangements etc.
- Performing general accounting tasks such as handling invoices, bank statements, bank transfers etc. Communication with internal and external suppliers such as facility management, tax and other advisors, Compliance, IT and other departments of the bank
- Maintaining and reviewing of German office contracts (IT, phones, courier services, office building etc.)
- Assisting in HR-related processes (e.g. recruitment, introduction of newcomers)
- Responding to daily correspondence, telephone and email enquiries
- Ordering office supplies
- Organising client events
- Ideally at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ability to take initiative, prioritise and work accurately with a high attention to detail
- Motivated to expand the role and develop
The position offers the chosen candidate the possibility to work in a successful and highly professional team in an interesting and varied role which provides a lot of autonomy.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to Thomas.Grau@de.boimail.com